Teads’ Outstream Summit Returns to London
Today starts the countdown to our flagship event Outstream Summit in London!
Outstream video provides best in class viewability, brand safety and mass quality video reach as it represents the 52%* of the UK video advertising landscape. These factors are critical to every brands media plan.
The Outstream Summit, which will take place 16th November at the official venue of the London Symphony Orchestra, will bring together thought leaders from across the marketing and advertising industry to ignite discussion around the latest developments in digital advertising.
Join us to see how the UK’s fastest growing video ad format can help engage your consumers and make more effective use of your media spend.
At this year’s Teads Outstream Summit there will be a series of short, punchy sessions tackling the key advertising issues head on and providing practical tips and solutions for the attendees to take back to their businesses.
- Clean advertising – How Diageo have tackled the brand safety issue with their Trusted Marketplace project
- What constitutes quality in the digital age? Why context is more important than ever
- Future proofing the programmatic ecosystem – What are the key lessons for brands as they continue the programmatic push.
- Are you ready for GDPR? – key tips and advice
- Maximising the creative potential of online video
We are bringing together some of the top industry thought leaders including Sue Unerman, CTO at MediaCom , Brett McKibbin from Diageo, Jane Wolfson, Chief Agency Officer at Hearst, Vanessa Clifford, CEO of Newsworks and many more.
A full agenda for this half day free event, which takes place on 16th November at the home of the London Symphony Orchestra is available here http://teads.events/oslondon. Register today as spaces are limited.
*Source: IAB / PWC, UK Digital Adspend Study 2017